who do you call when you need answers
for your business?
What is the Powerful Partners Forum?
- Each cohort is a highly curated group of 6 to 8 women entrepreneurs who bring different skills and strengths to the table.
- Members meet once a month with their cohort in a dedicated conference room at a local co-working space.
- Meetings are scheduled based on availability of everyone in the group.
- A two-person Leadership Team ensures each member has the support she needs.
- Meetings are structured to support members in the moment… they get the answers they need, when they need them.
- An Expert Panel is provided for Forum members to learn the skills they need for their business to grow.
- Members identify their North Star and track weekly Objectives and Key Results that drive traction.
- Members are assigned Accountability Partners to hold true to their OKRs.
- A mandatory weekend retreat provides an opportunity for members to develop a deeper connection and the mindset needed for business success.
Who is the Powerful Partners Forum For?
Our members are DIY female entrepreneurs who are passionate about serving their clients but struggle to generate revenue. Women who are done trying to build the business on their own and ready for a team of support.
Women who don’t know what they don’t know about building a business. They are looking to grow their network and business at the same time, and in turn they are excited to share their strengths to help other female entrepreneurs succeed.
THE NEXT POWERFUL PARTNERS FORUM LAUNCHES
What makes the Powerful Partners Forum Unique?
Unlike traditional coaching programs for women entrepreneurs, each Powerful Partners Forum is highly curated to meet each member where she’s at in her business. This starts with the members themselves! Members are selected based on the skills and strengths they bring to the table. The Leadership Team surveys members and listens to their needs to ensure they are receiving the support required for their business to grow. Experts are chosen from the Expert Panel based on needs of the members.
There is nothing else out there like this for women entrepreneurs who are under $1MM in revenue.